Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Trading McCarron Be Considered?
(03-09-2016, 05:56 PM)kevin Wrote: McCarron threw what should have been the game winning touchdown to become the first QB to win  play-off game since Boomer Esiason......but bonehead plays by many other Bengals gave the game to Steelers in those last seconds of the game. ....You can't blame McCarron for all the bonehead plays in the last seconds of the game.....The Bengals were just determined to be The Bungles, and Johnny Unitas, Peyton Manning and Superman rolled into one QB wasn't going to change that. .......I don't think we get much in a trade for McCarron at this point, so no trade....We need 2 QBs, and if we trade McCarron, all the Andy Haters will want Bengals to run out and draft a top round QB. ....No Trade going into 2016.....but look for one of the 2 leaving here in years to come.  NFL, Not For Long.

McCarron is first QB since Boomer to have us in the lead with less than a minute left in a play-off game.....and I'm still amazed Bengals imploded and gave the game away .....the most knuckle head, bone headed way to lose a game that I've seen in Bengals history from 1968 to now......but McCarron had team in lead, which no QB since Boomer has done. 
A Bengal fan since 1968.  My dad bought me season tickets for the inaugural season.  And I agree, McCarron brought them to the Promise Land and then the most devastating fumble in the history of this franchise kept the ghosts alive.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Trading McCarron Be Considered? - tlotharw - 03-10-2016, 01:32 AM