Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should Trading McCarron Be Considered?
(03-10-2016, 04:26 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: So we're just not gonna talk about the 3 INTs and 4 fumbles he had in those 5 games he played? Or that in his last 3 games he didn't even reach 6 yards per attempt?

Actually. When adding all his games up that he started, he only averaged 6.94 yards per attempt. Ranking him 28th in the league.

Can also go into tape and talk about his happy feet. Or how he held onto the ball so much that he was sacked 12 times. And don't give me "That's on the offensive line". Dalton was sacked 20 times and played in far more games.

So it's not as clear cut as "He had a high passer rating". Yeah, and look at what that defense had to do.

Your pointing out a couple of bad games for a guy playing in his first games and you want this to translate to his career or the type of QB he can be?

I know some notable QBs who had worse stretches with far more experience and turned out to have some good years in them. We just well may need AJM at some point in the next two years and we'll be glad we have him, especially at the price we're paying.

I'm just not sure what problem you are trying to solve by trading him away.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should Trading McCarron Be Considered? - BengalChris - 03-10-2016, 05:36 PM