Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 10:18 AM)bfine32 Wrote: 1) I missed the part where Trump said we would go to war with Mexico to build the wall. I did see a baited question to which he gave a diplomatic response.

2) Those comparing Trump to Hitler may want to do a little more research on the Brown Shirts and their Political agenda

3) We provide Billions of dollars to Mexico every year. Stopping that aid equals mexico "paying" for the wall.

4) There can never be enough Trump threads/articles. I wonder why he's leading the polls.

1. It was when he said “Trust me, Bob, when I rejuvenate our military, Mexico’s not going to be playing with us with war, that I can tell you. Mexico isn't playing with us with war,” Trump responded Wednesday.

When the question is "Would you be willing to go to war" and the answer isn't "no" but instead "Mexico isn't playing war with us" you're  threatening war.

2. So... what? You might not want to regurgitate Bill O'Reilly.

3. Which isn't what he's saying. He's said he will have Mexico pay for the wall, not that he will end aide and use that to pay for the wall.

Not giving your kid an allowance to pay for something isn't the same as having them get a job and pay for it.

4. Good point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - Benton - 03-11-2016, 11:49 AM