Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 12:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: It is important because it is an glaring, brilliant, great example of him being a moron.  He says something stupid "We'll build a great wall...the greatest wall" and gives zero specifics and the poorly educated (who he "loves") eat it up.  And that ignores the fact that even the "most perfect wall ever" won't stop illegals who tunnel under it.   Smirk

"They don't want none" is ego talk.  I'd rather not have a president / CIC who wants to use the military as his personal toady to back him up when one of his vanity projects doesn't go as he thought it would.

I have no problem with America being a power.  I see no need for it to be a bully.  Or worse, the power some loudmouth uses because he has no real power himself.

Although I am sure there are some who measure the size of their dicks while the guys with real "hogs" do all the dirty work.

As to the obvious point that is not sticking home. He did not threaten to use military power against Mexico to build the wall. That's just something someone said in an attempt to increase circulations. The lefties eat it up. Even if he did threaten you have no ides if he "wants" to.

I wonder if the sold shovels or ladders in East Germany or in North Korea/
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - bfine32 - 03-11-2016, 12:58 PM