Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk’s head into a car while screaming about Muslims
(03-11-2016, 01:28 PM)Vlad Wrote: I don't go to church, and have little respect for hypocrites who think they are better than me because they do...
So when you go to church that's what you really feel every Sunday...the people around you think they are better than you? Interesting.

Btw...what possible thing could a liberal learn from going to church?  Could you share with everyone?

I think a lot of people who go to church every Sunday believe they are better than those that do not.  Yes.

And I not only disagree I'd gladly and loudly tell them they are wrong.

And I try to learn more about what is being taught that Sunday.  We had a priest who well versed in the history of the words used and the traditions.  It was very informative.

Sometimes I learn that all those years of Catholic school were just propaganda and we were fed a lot of bs over the years.

Sometimes I learn something new or a new reason for what I thought was being done.

Everything is a chance to learn if you can admit you don't know everything.  And if you can get past your own ingrained biases.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oregon man smashes Buddhist monk’s head into a car while screaming about Muslims - GMDino - 03-11-2016, 03:06 PM