Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 04:29 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Man. The pro Trump arguements are getting weak.

1) If someone asked how are you going to get Timmy to pay for your lunch. And i said Timmy doesnt want to meet me in the street. Most people would think I was threating violence on Timmy to get him to pay for my lunch.

2) Only this is a presidential candidate that has said he would go after families and now is throwing around the word war like it doesnt mean shit.

3) So we would have a giant race war at home , multiple wars over seas , a war with mexico , and a douche president in charge of a world wide reality TV show. Sounds like a fantastic futuristic view.
1) Your analogy is off base and purposely slanted to make what Trump said appear more inciteful. A correct anaolgy would be: Members of Timmy's family keep walking across your yard, causing it harm; yet all the while you are paying their electric bill. You ask them repeatedly not to do it, but they refuse. So you say I'm going to put up a fence in my yard to keep Timmy's family from walking across my yard and being as his family members walking across my yard is the only reason I need this fence; him and his family are going to pay for my fence. Then for some reason someones asks your are you going to fight Timmy if he doesn't pay for the fence and you say; I've been working out; Timmy doesn't want to fight me. Nowhere have you said you would fight Timmy if he didn't pay for your fence.

2) He didn't throw the word around; he was asked the question and he actually deflected from saying Yes, we will go to war.

3) Which of those do we not have now?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - bfine32 - 03-11-2016, 04:44 PM