Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 07:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No support; just simply enjoying how much folks try to turn a simple "Mexico doesn't want to go to war with us" into a "Trump threatens to Kill Mexico" spin. I supposeI do support Trump over anyone that tries that spin. 

As to the comment it was simply in reverence to the intellectual acumen that Fred confessed to having in post 21. He knows more than most on here, just check post 31 for confirmation. WTS, I'm not sure it compares to making snarky comments/memes about 5 people getting killed, but we are not supposed to bring up things from other threads.  

Mellow

I keep forgetting that we have to go by the person's exact words.

Quote:Bob Woodward asked Trump, “Would you be willing to go to war to make sure we get the money to pay for this wall?”

“Trust me, Bob, when I rejuvenate our military, Mexico’s not going to be playing with us with war, that I can tell you. Mexico isn't playing with us with war,” Trump responded Wednesday.

He thinks Mexico would rather pay then go to war...which means he's willing to go to war if they don't pay.

Period.

(03-11-2016, 07:23 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Of course we can make Mexico "pay" for it and as I said there are folks smarter than me that can show it on paper. Do I think an actual brick and mortar wall will happen?  Nope. I think a reform of some sort will be agreed upon if the GOP takes the White House and trump will point to his beautiful virtual wall that Mexico paid for. 

*snark*

You're funny.

Anyway if you don't believe the wall will be built...then why spend all day defending how Drumpf will make Mexico pay for it?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - GMDino - 03-11-2016, 09:50 PM