Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 10:28 PM)GMDino Wrote: Not an "act of war" but the raving of an idiot who thinks war is a viable option to get another country to pay for his vanity project.

So you're not saying it will happen just pointing out all the ways it could/would and being snarky to anyone who disagrees.  

Lastly, organized protest are "brown shirts"?  I thought we should avoid Hitler / Nazi references without a little more research?

Don't recall being "snarky" to anyone during the actual discussion of how Mexico could pay for the wall. Although I have been told my points lack common sense, are those of stupid people, and without foundation.

Yes, I see you realized why i used the Brown-Shirts reference. Any thoughts on the violence that is breaking out at a political nominee's rally? 

The Sturmabteilung (SA; German pronunciation: [ˈʃtʊɐ̯mʔapˌtaɪlʊŋ] ([Image: 13px-Speaker_Icon.svg.png] listen); literally "Storm Detachment") functioned as the original paramilitary wing of the Nazi Party.

It played a significant role in Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920s and 1930s. Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD), and intimidating Slavic and Romani citizens, unionists, and Jews – for instance, during the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - bfine32 - 03-11-2016, 10:37 PM