Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall...
(03-11-2016, 11:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: *snark*

You avoided the comparison you made.

Oh, I found what Benton attributed to O'Rielly. It was actually one of his liberal guests when the discussion turned to "Trump is Hitler" and his supporters are Brownshirts:

http://mediamatters.org/video/2016/03/09/fox-contributor-equates-liberals-on-college-cam/209123

Quote:BERNIE GOLDBERG: If you don't like Donald Trump, fine. I don't like his unpresidential demeanor but, please -- and I mean this -- please don't demean the memory of the millions of people Hitler murdered just for a cheap laugh or -- as you said in the talking points -- to stifle dissent. Don't do that........ Let me make two points. One, on the Brown Shirts matter, if there are any Brown Shirts in this country, it's liberals on college campuses who break up demonstrations and speeches, because they disagree with what's being said. That's what the Brown Shirts did and that's what some crazy liberals on college campuses are doing.

I didn't make the comparison, you did when you posted an article equating Trump to Hitler; that point was merely countered. 

Crazy how this guy called the breaking up of speeches by college students days before this happened. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump asked how he will make Mexico pay for his wall... - bfine32 - 03-12-2016, 12:03 AM