Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting Study on Political Party Zombies
(03-12-2016, 11:08 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Political parties were supposed to make voters more knowledge. You know a guy belonging to this party supports x, y, z. Except it turned 8nto blind loyalty and cheerleading as if the paris are sport teams. The parties hardly hardly different, let alone opposites. The media pits them as opposites and the parties love it because people thing there are only two sides that represent the entirety of every issue.

Agreed. I did vote for Obama, but trust me, there are a lot of things I don't agree with him on. Like, the Iran deal for instance. But I also will not say he was the worst president of all time, like a lot of people have been saying since the day he was first elected. GM being saved is credited to Obama. Little do they know, Bush actually got that ball rolling. I dunno, maybe I am weird, but I think it is ok to give both credit and you can still be the same person you have always been.  Rock On

Messages In This Thread
RE: Interesting Study on Political Party Zombies - jmccracky - 03-12-2016, 11:19 PM