Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need info on Sanu....PLEASE HELP!
(03-11-2016, 01:30 AM)FalconsFan29 Wrote: Falcons Fan here!.....I come in peace!....Not trying to start a war but wanted some info on Sanu. Anyone with knowledge of Sanu please answer these questions if you have the time.

1. Does he have untapped potential?

Yeah. I think he will get better but his ceiling is somewhat low

2. What player would you compare his Speed to in the NFL (just in general)?

Like Colston when he was young

3. Has he done a decent job in one on one coverage on the outside?

Not imo. He's had his moments though particularly in 2014 when AJ Green and M.Jones were out but since then not very impressive. He could've held onto the job at that point but I think drops did him in.

4. What kind of WR is he? a possession guy? a Speed guy?...what receiver style best fit him if you were to describe him?

He's a possession receiver.

5. Is he a good blocker and route runner or atleast decent at it?

He's good blocker but so-so route runner.

6. Amazing catching ability or just ok?

Just ok.

7. Last....Do you think he is capable of getting atleast 800 yards and 7 TDs as our number 2 WR?

I think that mark might be his ceiling. I'd be surprised if he got that though.

I appreciate your time! Its hard to really know what we are getting as there isn't a ton of tape on the guy and it doesn't seem like he got a ton of opportunity here judging by the stats. Anyways Im hoping Sanu does well as he will have plenty of opportunities when defenses double Julio, so I was just trying to get a feel on what kind of WR we have in Sanu since most are saying we overpaid for his services.

I was a big fan of Sanu and though he could really be great but he never panned out as a receiver. He's a pretty good swiss army knife though.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need info on Sanu....PLEASE HELP! - CageTheBengal - 03-13-2016, 01:25 PM