Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Alex Mack to test free agency
(03-13-2016, 06:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: So is Marvin on the team?  

Your reading comprehension lacks any sort of comprehension at all.

Steelers fans are the most delusional people on the planet and you accuse someone else of not being able to evaluate something properly!!

It's relevant because, once again, he's not on the team, and, two, I was using sarcasm to point out either (a) how wrong your evaluation is, (b) if your evaluation is true, how horrible the Steelers truly are, or © a mixture of (a) and (b).
lol.

Inability to control his team?  Just like Tomlin's inability to control his coaches, which bated one player into being penalized?  

lol.

I actually don't have a lot of free time on my hands, but good effort.

Like I said, Steelers fans call my posts dumb because you're all delusional and I post obvious things that make your "grand" team look bad.

LOL..Piss off Bradford.  Your ridiculous rhetoric is nothing but a bore fest for anyone with a greater than high school education.  You haven't ever made a valid point here, and your attempts are pshaw at best.  But please continue thinking your a great mind, it's to entertaining to us all for you to all of the sudden have some moment of clarity.

P.S.....You still haven't made one post that has even  a  whisper of relevance to the topic.  Congrats....you still suck.  Balls.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns Alex Mack to test free agency - SteelCitySouth - 03-14-2016, 10:08 AM