Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
No seriously, make Roddie White a Bengal
(03-15-2016, 01:20 PM)Okeana Wrote: two completely different positions and circumstances.  Your not discussing why White would be different in this circumstance just listing high profile names on winning teams.  Cotchery hasn't had any huge fall off and accepted his role on teams long ago.  Likewise Owen Daniels is putting up similar production as he has in the past and this only accounts for their receiveing stats.  Intangible things like Run blocking also comes into play.  While White may be able to put up similar numbers as sanu as a third receiver does he offer the same option plays as Sanu ?  Who is the better run blocker in our scheme and what effect will switching play books and quarterbacks have on a veteran who declined in a system he was comfortable with.  Your not thinking logically your only pandering to your fandom.

How many of the other free agent and draft receivers have you researched to determine that White is the best option for the team or could it be that you simply know his name.

Clearly you don't read.  I said I don't care if it's roddy white or mike wallace.  I don't care who the bengals pick but we have a WR void. 

They could sign whomever they think will fill the need best.  With that said, white could easily replace sanu production. 

White, colston, Andre Johnson, Kerley, boldin... All similar receivers at route running at this point,  slot possession guys.  It doesn't matter to me.  But white was the topic here because of the OP.  

Who isn't washed up?  Since you seem to know all.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: No seriously, make Roddie White a Bengal - Bengalbug - 03-15-2016, 01:49 PM