Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Alex Mack to test free agency
(03-15-2016, 05:09 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol.

The metric here isn't a fair gage because (1) people give it out based on their pre-formed opinions of people, regardless of the quality of posts, which is evident by the fact that some of my posts or entire threads have been praised by people who refuse to give me rep, and (2) you're a Steelers fan, which all of you have a giant circle-jerk going on, and I bet that's where you get most of your rep (along with fans of other teams).

Pre-formed opinions.  Are you saying people that have never been on this site nor have ever met you, join this site and have an opinion of you already?  Your ability to reason is crazy off buddy.  You suck that's the real reason.  Your personality is so horrid that it impedes others ability to find value, when the rare moment there is any, in what you say.

I am a Steeler fan on a Bengal web site.  The circle jerk is orange and black my friend.  I get the majority of my rep from Bengal Fans.  
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns Alex Mack to test free agency - SteelCitySouth - 03-15-2016, 05:17 PM