Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Browns Alex Mack to test free agency
(03-15-2016, 05:17 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Pre-formed opinions.  Are you saying people that have never been on this site nor have ever met you, join this site and have an opinion of you already?  Your ability to reason is crazy off buddy.  You suck that's the real reason.  Your personality is so horrid that it impedes others ability to find value, when the rare moment there is any, in what you say.

I am a Steeler fan on a Bengal web site.  The circle jerk is orange and black my friend.  I get the majority of my rep from Bengal Fans.  

You're so delusional or just flat-out stupid!!!!!

Being a Bengals board is the reason it's a Steelers circle-jerk because you all come in here and think you're superior to Bengals fans, even when you post complete bullshit!

People have pre-formed opinions from my posts either on here or going back to the old board, which people still bring up my opinions and posts from there like they have any sort of relevance to current posts!

You continue to prove that you're full of shit, just like every other Steelers fan!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Browns Alex Mack to test free agency - BFritz21 - 03-15-2016, 05:27 PM