Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Tourist sentenced to 15 years..
(03-16-2016, 04:46 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: I've been told that the Arab airlines are nice (Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Kuwait, etc.).

I've also heard horror stories about those flights where people who have never used toilets before get exposed to them for the first time.... unsuccessfully! Sick

We flew straight from Paris to Bucharest. But then at Bucharest, we had to switch to a smaller and older, prop-driven Antolev to fly north into the Carpathians. It didn't look like much from the outside, but it flew pretty good. ThumbsUp

I did some training at my Officer Advanced Course with a Turkish captain. He was a pretty cool dude.

We sat with a bunch of Bulgarians on the way home to Miami .   They fly constantly and said Qatar airlines was really nice.    

They also said if you didn't mind dealing with the Muslims nonsense lol.   Which we all had a laugh.

They did say that the USA is rough on them in pasport control. Similar to how former soviet nations are with us. They brought up how both sides need to relax that stuff and profile the people who actually doing damage.

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Tourist sentenced to 15 years.. - StLucieBengal - 03-16-2016, 04:52 PM