Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Tourist sentenced to 15 years..
A funny airline story (maybe I should start an airline thread, eh!).

I was flying Alitalia in Italy a few years back on a short hop from Napoli to Rome. This young Italian guy, maybe in his early twenties, dressed in a business suit had the seat next to me. I nodded at him. He turned his nose up and gave me a scowl. He proceeded to sit down very stiff-like, open his newspaper and knock my arm off the elbow rest with his own.

Now, at this part of the story, I should probably tell you that I had been in Italy for a week visiting my future wife, eating all the rich Italian food I could shovel in,.... and not daring to fart around her the whole time. Well, between the rich food, the week of fartlessness, the changing pressure in the plane, etc., something had to give. So I leaned my butt cheeks to my left towards the guy and unleashed the smelliest SBD I had ever let in my life. People two rows back were cursing in Italian.

I watched as the young Italian guy crinkled his nose with a look somewhere between disgust and horror. Then I leaned over and watched the Italian countryside fly by with a big content smile on my face.

(Maybe I should have put this in the gluten thread?)
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Tourist sentenced to 15 years.. - Bengalzona - 03-16-2016, 05:21 PM