Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Tourist sentenced to 15 years..
(03-16-2016, 05:09 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Thankfully, I am not that bad. I spill out a little, but not enough to really make a 'normal' sized person uncomfortable next to me. It's one of those things that as someone that has been overweight all my life I am hyper-aware of. Most people don't realize that a lot of us are constantly thinking about what we can do to make ourselves less, invasive seems the best word, on those around us.

I also make a point of getting an aisle seat when I fly or anything. Yeah, if someone is coming down the aisle I have to adjust, but the rest of the time I have a bit more room, which means those next to me do as well.

The thing about this guy was that his upper body was even wider than his lower body!

I sensed that this guy felt self-conscious about his size too. I think that is why he slept the whole way. And as uncomfortable as I was, I know he was twice as uncomfortable.

But that wasn't even the worst thing about that flight. I was traveling with my wife and son, and they tried to seat us in three seats scattered throughout the plane. My son is eight. I wasn't having any of that. We had to do the thing where my wife had to beg someone already seated to switch seats so at least she could sit with our son. ***** USAir morons!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]

Messages In This Thread
RE: American Tourist sentenced to 15 years.. - Bengalzona - 03-16-2016, 05:28 PM