Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Collinsworth Just Said Bengals Should Take Will Fuller, WR
(03-16-2016, 10:44 PM)09ItsOurTime Wrote: I'd be good with Fuller, though i'd prefer treadwell, doctson, coleman(in that order) first.

Sure, I'm all for trading way up to get Treadwell.......The Bengals don't draft WR often, but AJ Green was a smart move.  I think they picked Issac Curtis in an early round. ...In 1981 draft they needed WRs so much, the first 2 picks were WR, Verser and Collinsworth.  Without those picks, Bengals don't go to Super Bowl that season. ... In 2016 draft Bengals need WR as much or more than in 1981 draft.   Bengals are still one of the most talented teams at all positions except for WR which was hit hard in free agency. ........So I'm very interested In the opinion of Cris Collinsworth on WRs.   You can coach Fuller up on other things, but you can't teach speed.  Collinsworth was very fast and he says Fuller is one of the fastest players he has seen in college in a while. He didn't say fastest WR and he didn't say fastest this year. He said fastest player out of college in a while. ....You can't teach speed. ......Per Collinsworth, if they double AJ Green, they can't cover Fuller one on one.  Add in Eifert, and if they double Green, one of our Notre Dame guys will burn them.  If they one on one Green, Green will burn them.  That sounds like play-offs again to me.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Collinsworth Just Said Bengals Should Take Will Fuller, WR - kevin - 03-16-2016, 11:26 PM