Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need info on Sanu....PLEASE HELP!
(03-11-2016, 01:52 AM)FalconsFan29 Wrote: LOL I can respect that! I completely understand from one true non bandwagon fan to another.

he can throw the ball which might add a nice little wrinkle to your offense.

Overall id say hes a good but not outstanding player. He could be a potential number 2 if he gets over the drop issues he had in 2014... They werent evident in 2015 but he played a much smaller role.

2014 is where i would look for tape of him. As we had no marvin jones or eifert on the field all year. and aj here and there early.

He has made plays deep for us if you can get him one on one down the middle of the field.

Hes not gonna beat most top flight corners but has the size to box people out and catch passes. hasnt seemed shy from taking a hit either.

Good guy good attitude. he could work. I dont think hes gonna meet your expectations for the amount he was given. but he can play inside and outside WR and has ran and passed the ball for us and ran the wildcat here and there (by that i mean 1 or 2 plays a year)

He could help matt ryan get a receiving TD lol.

Wish him the best since we dont play you guys this year.

But here is a highlight catch from his time here.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000394163/Sanu-76-yard-touchdown-catch
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need info on Sanu....PLEASE HELP! - XenoMorph - 03-17-2016, 04:35 PM