Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Manziel Hiring Rosenhaus- Is He Stupid?
Anecdotal evidence, but i've told this story before...

I've never understood the hate for Rosenhaus, even though i had the same opinion before meeting him. Back in '06 i was replacing the locks on Chad Johnson's condo in Walnut Hills. Rosenhaus was there, on the phone, negotiating at the time (Chad's first big deal) and i could hear everything he was saying. He was nothing but kind and polite to whoever he was talking to. What was more surprising was, when i was done and settling up, he was off the phone and engaged me in about a 10 minute convo about my job. I was a nobody service tech to him but he seemed interested in what i did--being responsible for people's safety, knowing what keys and codes they use, etc. I told him i was actually surprised that there was such negativity when his name was brought up and he just laughed and said it was all part of the job; being a sports agent in general.

Representing Manziel seems like a large task that i wouldn't want to undertake though.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Manziel Hiring Rosenhaus- Is He Stupid? - rfaulk34 - 03-21-2016, 07:17 PM