Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Advanced Wide Receiver Stats
My WR board. Being as objective as I can be.

#1 Josh Doctson – of all the candidates at WR in this draft, I think he gives us what we need most. A true deep threat who can take some pressure off of AJ Green. We need someone who excels on the outside.

#2 Will Fuller – I've got him behind Doctson because of the drops, otherwise I think they're pretty similar. Fuller ran a faster 40, but not by much.

#3 Corey Coleman – He lacks the height of Doctson and he might not be as strong on the outside. Still, this kid is a gamer, and he does not want for speed.

#4 Sterling Shepard – Similar to Coleman, but even more decidedly a slot guy. If the other 3 are gone, I think he'd be a solid pick. It would push us to take someone who might be a less recognized deep threat later in the draft.

#5.Laquon Treadwell – he's got some of the bulk that Doctson and Fuller lack, but also lacks some of the speed. Mayock thinks he'd be better suited as a slot guy.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Advanced Wide Receiver Stats - wolfkaosaun - 03-17-2016, 07:59 PM
RE: Advanced Wide Receiver Stats - Burma - 03-17-2016, 08:26 PM
RE: Advanced Wide Receiver Stats - Benton - 03-17-2016, 11:02 PM
RE: Advanced Wide Receiver Stats - BURROWorBUST - 03-24-2016, 06:18 PM