Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bruce Arians calls for full-time officals
(03-25-2016, 05:57 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: No reason a company making $20 billion in profits every year, can't afford full-time officials. Doing that and allowing coaches to use challenge flags on penalties would go a long ways towards ensuring games are decided by players and coaches, not officials.
I truly believe that the stinkin refs caused us to lose that playoff game.Had we won that I am totally convinced we would be superbowl champs.We have gotten screwed so so many times by the refs for years and years.I am so sick of it.They give teams like the stinkin stoolers all the breaks as well as the stinkin pats and the way john asshole harbaugh works the refs every game I would love to knock that butt hole out.Its time to have full time refs and allow teams to indeed throw the red flag if they disagree with a call.Give all teams 3 red flags per game and allow the cameras to sort it out.Enough of CROOKED refs that are seriously getting RICH to sway games the way they like.You will never convince me OTHERWISE that the fix is always in and our team always gets to worse of it.TIME TO THROW DOWN ON THIS AND DO NOT LET UP.ALLOW OUR VOICE TO BE HEARD!!!!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bruce Arians calls for full-time officals - fortyyearfan - 03-25-2016, 06:40 PM