Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
(06-22-2015, 08:17 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You should call the DA's office and complain.

I can understand why they may not have needed your testimony, but they should have let you know what was going on.  Most DA's offices have a specific person whose only job is to do this kind of stuff.  Here we call them "witness coordinators".

If your court date was for the grand jury there is no way he has plead out already.  The defendant's next court date after being indicted by the grand jury is just an arraignment.  There is no need for the victim to be present for the arraignment.  All they do is address bond and legal representation.

Yeah there was witness coordinator and she was actually pretty good and explained a lot. Im talking more about my specific case in general. I just feel like I have no idea whats going on with the guy. I just want some answers. Was he on drugs? Is he mentally instable? etc 

Do you think I will have to eventually go back down to court for the actual trial, Toast? How much further down the road is that? A few weeks? 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone broke into my house last night - WeezyBengal - 06-22-2015, 08:23 PM