Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The CW - Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow
(06-22-2015, 03:45 PM)Bryan Wrote: Speaking of emotionally attached, am I the only one that doesn't care about Olicity?(Oliver and Felicity) It just doesn't feel organic to me.

Yeah it was awkward the way they tied that up. I usually need to binge watch a season for a second look to get a better appreciation for it/or confirm what I've already thought (which I have not done with Arrow S3), but Oliver seemed so detached from the other characters this season that it felt odd to have the relationship with Felicity end up the way it did in the finale. I liked Felicity for the first two seasons but in the third season...well actually I had issues with pretty much every character in the third season.

(06-22-2015, 02:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And yes capt cold was great. I like his sister as well. The character that annoyed me in the flash was iris. Her shenanigans all season long was annoying. I also liked how the flash was a little more hokey. I started out wondering if I would like it and I was hooked about mid season.

Interesting - the admiration shown for Captain Cold. I respect the contrasting opinions expressed by the above posters. I'll have to watch it again to see what I missed. I liked the actor's performance (Wentworth Miller) in the first two seasons of "Prison Break".

And I get your feelings on Iris. Her character was kind of set up to fail in a way. Loves the Flash, but not Barry. Loves Eddy, pissed at the Flash. Hates Barry's girlfriend, mad at Joe, mad at everyone. My biggest question is why can just anyone walk in and out of Star Labs? They're doing some pretty important shit but Iris can just waltz in without some sort of access code or key and bust Barry? I'm not trying to rag on the show. I really like it. It started a little too light for me but got darker as the season progressed but still managed to maintain it's humour. Just like Arrow S1 and S2.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The CW - Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow - MoneyCityManiac - 06-22-2015, 09:31 PM