Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see'
(03-26-2016, 12:09 PM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I'm not sure why the video won't post when I submit. The video is there when I preview. 

Anyway, this is some scary tech. Outside of video games, I can't think of any good reason this exists. I can surely think of many nefarious reasons. 

Additionally if this is known tech, it's easy to surmise it's low end. What isn't known would logically be higher end and more difficult to detect. Still, the vast majority of people wouldn't even think twice about what their eyes are telling them particularly if it's coming from their trusted evening news source.

At the end of it, they compare this against previous tech, so similar capabilities have been around for a little while.  None the less, this is impressive.  I do think that just as the technology to render this in real time becomes more advanced, so will an amateur's ability to spot or recognize when its in use.  

Very cool.  Thanks for sharing.

BTW...Vaccinate your kids.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see' - Vas Deferens - 03-28-2016, 12:44 PM