Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Someone broke into my house last night
(06-22-2015, 07:42 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Been out of town all weekend. 

Showed up on Friday and waited for like two hours in the waiting room. They swore us in (the police officers were there that were involved in the incident) and then they made me leave the room. They didnt even need me. I guess the police officer told them what happened and they don't like to get witnesses involved. It just sucks because I wasted my entire morning for nothing. 

I think the dude that came in my homes court date was today. They ended up charging him with all of his offenses. Wonder if he pleaded guilty/non guilty etc. 

The entire court system sucks. I feel like im completely left in the dark with whats going on. I talked to the cop at the court house and apparently the guy isnt even in jail anymore. Would have been nice to know... 

Sounds familiar. Someone stole a laptop out of my work van and i had him on CCTV. Finally, after 3 continuations, on the 4th try, he was "sentenced". 

Bottom line is, 4 trips and 8 hours later, i did nothing but sit back in the peanut gallery and watch. Never got to say a word. I did get a $7 check each time though.  :snark:

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone broke into my house last night - rfaulk34 - 06-22-2015, 10:16 PM