Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leon Lastarza Lafayette Lorenzo Hall
(03-29-2016, 02:22 PM)Shepdawg Wrote: The talk on the boards have been mainly about Karlos Dansby, Brandon LaFell, and a bit about Reggie Nelson. There hasn't been much regarding Leon Hall. I understand that he's lost a step after the 2 Achilles injuries, and he is not the same player he was a few years back. However he's still just 31, and he was still solid last season from what I have seen. There seems to be little interest in him from the rest of the league. I think the Cardinals brought him in for a visit. He made over 9 million last year, and I think even he would agree that he was overpaid based on his production last year. He should be in a position to take a team friendly, lower pay deal, with incentives.

I would absolutely LOVE for Leon to re-sign with the Bengals, for another 1-2 years, and retire a Bengal. He's earned his place among the the best ever to play his position in a Bengal uniform, and I believe still has a bit more than fumes left in the gas tank.

id like it but the bengals have invested in dennard and are probly looking to give him more playing time and with Kirk and Adam J on roster this season at least. they probly look the fill in the back end with special teamers. and hall would have to take a large pay cut to return.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leon Lastarza Lafayette Lorenzo Hall - XenoMorph - 03-29-2016, 03:03 PM