Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leon Lastarza Lafayette Lorenzo Hall
(03-29-2016, 04:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for that BD. I just never saw him play there so was wondering what Shake meant by experience.

I always thought it was a good idea to put Hall at Safety as it might extend his career and he seems a perfect fit there.

Either way i think we should bring him back as a backup in the Secondary.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but yeah what BD said. They tried him out some at Safety during TC last year and I just think he'd be a natural fit there with his smarts.

(03-29-2016, 06:06 PM)Benton Wrote: I really thought that was the plan. I expected us to sign Nelson or Iloka and then have Hall in a rotation to fill in with the other safety spot or playing a little corner.

Yeah I thought the same thing last year when they tried Hall at safety. I was thinking maybe that was a trial run for a permanent move in 2016. It's starting to look like the coaches were really impressed with Shawn Williams though. I can't say I blame them there, but if Hall or Nelson come cheap, I don't see any reason not to bring at least one of them back.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leon Lastarza Lafayette Lorenzo Hall - Shake n Blake - 03-29-2016, 09:57 PM