Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leon Lastarza Lafayette Lorenzo Hall
(03-29-2016, 07:19 PM)Stormborn Wrote: No, but why do I get the feeling Hall will probably start over Dennard if he gets brought back?

Because he'll get the reps over Dennard and a 1st rounder will have his development stunted by a vet that will be on decline sooner than later.

Coyle is not Paul Alexander. I bet Dennard moves up to Nickelback or even takes Kirkpatrick's spot if he can stay healthy.

I liked what little i saw from Dennard better than most of what i saw from Kirkpatrick last season anyway.

If we bring back Hall it will be as a backup i am sure of it.

(03-29-2016, 09:26 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: There's honestly no reason to sign him.

We have Adam Jones back. Then Kirkpatrick is the opposite starter. Throw in Dennard who did pretty well for his 2nd year. Then there's Josh Shaw who actually did pretty decent when asked to play.

We have to play our younger guys. So many times fans gripe about having veterans start over rookies and young players. Well, now they're playing their young players.

It's time to move on from Hall. He's not the same as he once was. Time to see what Dennard can do.

Kirkpatrick did not impress me last season. Hall did, that is why i would bring him back and you can never have enough
Corners and especially ones that can also backup both the CB and Safety positions.

(03-29-2016, 09:57 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, but yeah what BD said. They tried him out some at Safety during TC last year and I just think he'd be a natural fit there with his smarts.

Yeah I thought the same thing last year when they tried Hall at safety. I was thinking maybe that was a trial run for a permanent move in 2016. It's starting to look like the coaches were really impressed with Shawn Williams though. I can't say I blame them there, but if Hall or Nelson come cheap, I don't see any reason not to bring at least one of them back.

Thats cool and i agree. Was just wondering about Hall's Safety experience, never heard of him having any before.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leon Lastarza Lafayette Lorenzo Hall - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2016, 01:19 PM