Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals
(03-30-2016, 06:07 PM)3wt Wrote: His film looks good.  Not a real speedster but very quick with really reliable hands.  And at 6 ft. 211 lbs. he has good size.  Very competitive.  Fights for the ball. 

Biggest knock is separating from top notch press defenders.  Apparently was pretty much shut down by Trae Waynes.  But that was the only specific negative I heard on him, and heck - AJ has been shut down by good corners too.

I'd love this guy.

Sounds like a good one for us in the 2nd if Sterling Shepard or Michael Thomas are gone.

Corey Coleman reminds me of Steve Smith more, he can get seperation and fights for the ball a lot like him.

Doesn't have the size of Treadwell, Doctson or Thomas but has the will to beat his man consistently.

Coleman is still the receiver i want most at 24 if we go that route. But i love Treadwell or Doctson right there with him.

(03-30-2016, 06:10 PM)3wt Wrote: Yeah this allows us to do what we have been doing.  Take the best player available.  

I'd love it if we could grab Reggie to go along with this.

I would like it even better if we got Reggie, that is for sure.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-30-2016, 06:21 PM