Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals
(03-30-2016, 06:38 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: That is what worries me. Their WR corps is far from loaded. And LaFell really wasn't that expensive. Yet they pulled the plug. They were really mum on his injury last year too. Still not too sure what it was and if it could linger.

I like the move. It was needed. But people I'm not as hype as a lot on here.

The Patriots not releasing details worries you? The Bengals checked him medically and everything must have checked out. The Patriots cut him because it saves about 4 mil in cap space, for about that same amount they get Nate Washington(1 mil) and Hogan(Front loaded 5.5 mil first year cap number and 3,3.5 the following 2). In their offense LaFell just wasn't worth 4 mil cap space when they could get Nate and Hogan for what they got them for. 

I don't think LaFell is gonna be great but he is probably a better option than Sanu and honestly not that far behind MJ. I also still think we double down on WR in the draft because they clearly know Tate isn't the answer.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals - BobJones4980 - 03-30-2016, 07:06 PM