Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals
(03-31-2016, 12:18 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Awesome. But we still need a legit #2 like Docston or Coleman.

LaFell should do well in the slot.

LaFell is a legit #2. He turns 30 in November though, so we do need to draft a long term replacement.

(03-31-2016, 10:19 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: my friend at work is a pats fan and says he was big in their last superbowl run but was hurt last year and never got on track.

Of course he was. He stepped up big during the regular season, caught a clutch game winning TD in the AFC championship and caught the first TD of their SB win. He's not the scrub some are painting him to be. He's not a #1 WR, but he's not Greg Little either. 

(03-31-2016, 12:32 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, that is my only problem with these signings. I think we should of gave them both 2 year deals instead of singles.

Agreed, but maybe their agents are hoping they have big years that will boost their value on the open market next year. At least it means they'll be highly motivated.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals - Shake n Blake - 03-31-2016, 01:08 PM