Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals
(03-31-2016, 06:48 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. LaFell's best season came on the outside, so it's very debatable that this is where he's best suited. That said, judging from Hobson's comments, it looks like it may be where we use him.

2. He only started 6 games that year and had 56 targets. You could say he was a young WR trying to break through. Much like MLJ and Sanu took 2-3 seasons to really reach the level they're at now.

3. I'd love to see the official snap counts in the slot and outside with the Pats, as he was usually playing outside when I watched them in '14.

4. You're speculating just as I'm speculating. The truth is that neither of us know how LaFell is going to be used, and much of it probably depends on (a) if we draft a outside WR and (b) if that WR is ready to make an impact as a rookie. 

5. LaFell has won plenty on the outside. I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Coleman sure would be a great pick at 24 if he is there. Green, Lafell and Coleman would give Defenses' fits.

All can play Slot and out Wide, same with Eifert.

Eifert be the TD machine when they forget.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brandon LaFell has reached agreement w/ Bengals - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-31-2016, 11:09 PM