Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well - I lied
Obviously i would love the Kelly pick, don't care if it is in the 1st round. This would help out our entire team
more than any pick. I just doubt they blatantly say they were wrong about Bodine, especially PA. Doubt this
would happen but would love it more than any pick ever.

Love Jaylon Smith, this would be a great gamble unlike the Hunt pick. With the Dansby pick up this is just
perfect for our team. We will not need Jaylon immediately but down the road he would be a star for us or he
won't be and his career will be over cause of the injuries. Worth the gamble though.

I like Ridgeway better than Reader cause he is not a one trick pony but who knows if someone else sees it
and takes Ridgeway earlier. We have to get a DT in this deep draft class IMO. Good pick.

Oakman is a perfect fit and this is right where he should be taken with his lack of production last season
next to a premier DT. He reminds me a lot of Michael Johnson, small legs but built up top with great length
and a crazy wingspan. Nice.

Love the last 3 picks but i am with Ochocincos in that i doubt Jones and Peake fall that far.

Overall, very good mock and i would be extremely happy with this Hammerstripes.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Well - I lied - Hammerstripes - 04-01-2016, 12:01 AM
RE: Well - I lied - ochocincos - 04-01-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Well - I lied - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-01-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: Well - I lied - BURROWorBUST - 04-01-2016, 05:54 PM
RE: Well - I lied - magikod - 04-03-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: Well - I lied - Benton - 04-04-2016, 02:05 PM