Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
AFC North ranked toughest division in league by NFL.com
(04-01-2016, 12:25 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: The division doesn't appear, to me, as tough as it used to be, but that's just because it used to be two powerhouses with the Steelers and Ravens with us also providing tough competition and now it's just us and the Steelers with the Ravens and Browns being an afterthought.  I wouldn't even consider the Steelers to be on our level because they don't really have a defense, which is different from the past, but they have an explosive offense, and, like you said, until they actually fall-off, I can't count them out.  I do wonder how many games Joey Porter will have to illegally come on to the field to win for them.

I came in to laugh at these rankings, but, looking deeper, I think us and the Steelers definitely make it the best division because no other division, besides for the NFC West, impresses me too much.

Thats the thing though, the NFC West is not near as tough as it used to be either. The Cards are damn good but
the Seahawks are not near what they used to be especially without Lynch. The 9ers be bad and so are the Rams.

I would say the closest to the AFC North is the AFC East. The Pats, Jets, Bills and Dolphins.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC North ranked toughest division in league by NFL.com - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-01-2016, 01:28 PM