Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
City in Virginia cracking down on swearing
I think Lucie’s exact wording was it makes you “sound” uneducated etc… not that you are. Someone tried to refute this by giving the example of a College drop out. It was a terrible example and now he has spent the last couple pages trying to bring up people with educations that have swore in public. There have also been like-minded to take up the cause.

This is my opinion. The lack of education does not come from knowing curse words; the lack of education comes from not knowing the proper forum, at which, to use them. The OP was about an ordinance designed to try to reduce swearing in public and I have zero problem with such an ordinance.

Some folks are brought up in an environment where certain words are not condoned; they should not be subjected to these crass words because an individual cannot think of a socially accepted adjective. I am unsure if there is a correlation between education and personal hygiene; however, I practice it regularly and prefer that those I interact with on a daily basis do so as well. Although I do suppose that one individual has the “right” not to wash; and should be no reflection of his education.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: City in Virginia cracking down on swearing - bfine32 - 06-23-2015, 10:35 AM