Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.6 Average
AFC North ranked toughest division in league by NFL.com
There is still plenty of offseason left to make some changes, while I can see the argument for the AFC North to be the toughest division, I would put us at #2. The Browns will be the worst team in the NFL this season, they finished tied with Tennessee last season with the worse records and have only regressed since then. Baltimore is living off of their past success in people's minds more than anything. They earned their 5 wins last season, you can say they were decimated with injuries, yet they started 1 - 6, losing to Oakland, Cleveland, San Francisco and continued with losses to Jacksonville, Miami, barely beat St. Louis.

Pittsburgh seems to always be legit, gaining Bell, losing Bryant, they should be the same as last season. Bengals losing MJ and Sanu, the top two teams are both contenders, yet the bottom two are both potentially scraping the barrell.

I would put the AFC East at #1, Pats adding Bennett for the 1-2 TE punch and always a top team, NY Jets suprised me last season at 10 - 6, yet adding Forte and another year under Bowles to me makes them the equivalent to the North 1-2 teams, yet I would take the Bills and Dolphins over the Ravens and Browns.

#3 would be the NFC West.
[Image: Sig.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: AFC North ranked toughest division in league by NFL.com - Night's Watch - 04-01-2016, 07:14 PM