Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Local News anchor fired for Facebook Comments
It's a sad thing, honestly. She went against basic journalism to give account on something she had no facts about. Do I think it was racist? No. Many people I know don't think it was racist, including numerous African Americans. They agree with her passion and wanting to get these people that committed such crimes.

She honestly is a very good person and reached out to Pittsburgh on numerous different levels. She's someone who cares about the city and wants to make the world a better place. She actually tries and doesn't put on a false act.

Now, did she say some stereotypical things? Yes. But it's really not inaccurate if you live close to the area she's talking about.

But I can't really fault WTAE firing her, no matter what my opinion is. She went against basic journalism and posted it on social media for all to see. Sadly, these are the consequences. WTAE lost a very good person.

But above all, I hope they do find who did these crimes. That's what matters the most in the end.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Local News anchor fired for Facebook Comments - wolfkaosaun - 04-02-2016, 01:36 PM