Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guess who I saw Tonight? Cool Story!
I ate at Subway and then rolled up to the light to cross this major road that's just off the highway and always busy on my way to Five Seasons to workout.

I see this sports car cross two lanes right before the light and turn onto the street that I was on, and it was a sports car (I think it was the one below) and had big red rims:

[Image: 27205.jpg]

I think nothing of it and keep waiting for the light to change, but I hear a honk, turn around, and see the car had turned into the bank, went around the circle, and was sitting there like it was going to turn to come back to the light, but, again, I think nothing of it because lots of people honk at me.

All the sudden, I hear "Brad!" I turn around and the car has its window down and was yelling at me- it's Peko!

I roll back down to talk to him, which he was just asking me how I was, what I had been up to, and whatever else. I start asking him what he's doing, which he said he had just come from the stadium, where he was working out and whatever, but said he's excited to get back to real work soon, and just other random things.

I said (typed) "make sure you tell Jeremy to......" and then I covered up my Lightwriter (my little talking computer) with two arms and folded over it. He responds with "I know! We thought it was over after Burfict's pick!" He went on about a few other things, and then I said "good seeing you, brother, but I gotta get out of the cold and go workout," because I was freezing.

He responds with "great seeing you and I'll see you around this summer. Will you be at training camp?" Of course I will be. Then he responds with "I'll talk to you then, but I'm sure I'll see you before that."

He's a great guy and an awesome player for this team! For him to swerve two lanes, wait at a stoplight, turn around in a bank, and then do everything he could to get my attention......... it was awesome of him! I had to share!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Guess who I saw Tonight? Cool Story! - BFritz21 - 04-04-2016, 10:22 PM