Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals may announce Color Rush uni's
(04-05-2016, 12:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have no problem with the B logo.

What about it do you hate so much?

Considering your undying love and admiration for anything the organization does, I'm not surprised.  

What do I hate about the B?  Its an EGOMANIACAL nod to their family crest.  Mike and Katie didn't earn shit.  It was spoonfed to them on a golden platter.  Then they presented that same platter to hamilton county and demanded a bounty.

Quote:And what does this have to do with the "color rush" uniforms that you have not even seen yet?

Perfect example of people who don't even look at any facts, but just hate on anything the Bengals do just because the Bengals do it. 

Why not just start early and make a post about how much you hate our first round pick this year?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Fred, but people are allowed to be critical of this organization Fred.  Your demonizing those who don't think kindly of the brown family isn't going to change anything.  With all the time and energy you spend defending the family crest, I really hope Mikey spots you at spring training and gives you a cart ride for your efforts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals may announce Color Rush uni's - Vas Deferens - 04-05-2016, 01:12 PM