Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Bengals may announce Color Rush uni's
(04-05-2016, 03:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I am not going to pretend anything because I am shocked that people even think about this.

You are seriously upset because we have a "B" logo instead of a "C" logo?  I pointed out that many other teams have logos that don't include the city and then you change the discussion to what is on the caps, but the "B" is not even on the Bengals helmet.  Getting upset over this issue requires some pretty convoluted logic.

Fred, it's really not a major gripe, at all. The only time I think about it is when the "B" logo is discussed. I'd prefer if they had a "C" for Cincinnati, but in the end it's not that big of a deal. The discussion only turned serious because you got so defensive about it.

And no, I didn't change the discussion to what is on caps. Every team has multiple logos. The ones who have letter logos usually base those letters on the City. Not a huge epic problem. I'm just sayin. I'm from Cincy, so anything that shows pride in the city is good imo. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals may announce Color Rush uni's - Shake n Blake - 04-05-2016, 03:41 PM