Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hakeem Nicks in for a workout
(04-06-2016, 04:10 PM)ItsOdellThurman Wrote: I didn't mention Gio for a reason.

But you're denying the other 4 don't suck?

Well I wouldn't say Tate necessarily sucks, I just think his contributions are limited and he isn't a good wide receiver. He wouldn't have been in the league this long if he sucked

I think nicks still has talent, he just needs to get some confidence back. With that said I wouldn't hold my breath. But he could kind of be like kenny Britt who shows promise, fell out of favor a couple years but has played well last couple years. Not a number one, but solid contribution

Little was terrible

Bodine was a 4th pick who has started the last 2 years, so I never had even these expectations. I wouldn't say he sucks... But I wouldn't call him great (or maybe even good) either. Maybe average or a little below? In my opinion he is still much better than Eric ghaicheck ever was. And he may still have room to develop a little more. With his surrounding cast We don't need bodine to rock, we just need him to be competent. I would say he is at least capable of that. Guy is still young. If he doesn't show progression and starts regressing, then we may be on to something
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - grampahol - 04-06-2016, 04:49 AM
RE: Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - McC - 04-06-2016, 07:34 AM
RE: Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - Benton - 04-06-2016, 10:20 AM
RE: Hakeem Nicks in for a workout - Bengalbug - 04-06-2016, 05:10 PM