Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Guess who I saw Tonight? Cool Story!
(04-06-2016, 03:03 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He moved into a house at the beginning of my parents' neighborhood.  He actually bought Bill Erpenbeck's house (Bill's been on national news and I think 60 Minutes because he stole millions of dollars in his homebuilding/banking/loan scam *34 million was the official number, but a lot of people think it's a lot more*).

Our house wasn't small (grey one on the left in that link, not the pictures below), but we got it at a good price, and it's nothing compared to Bill's:

[Image: erpenbeck_zoom.jpg][Image: erphome_zoom.jpg]

He had a huge pool with a waterfall and I think the pool was worth more than my whole house.

Anyways, Peko's a great guy!

When I was 16-20, I dated a girl who lived off of Frogtown Road in Burlington, KY. Her dad worked for Erpenbeck and I had the "pleasure" of meeting him. Of course, this was before he was put away for life. He showed up for my GF's brother's graduation party and handed him a $100 bill. The dirtbag also used to take them on a Caribbean cruise every year with all that stolen loot.

I kinda thought it was funny when Erpenbeck went down, because my GF's family was incredibly snobby and they always acted super proud that they were in with the Erpenbeck's.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guess who I saw Tonight? Cool Story! - Shake n Blake - 04-06-2016, 05:43 PM