Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 way stop, right away, police
I was respectful and and did zero wrong. I didn't act out or as I would like to put it stood up to his ignorance until he pulled utter BS! When I called him out and told him to either arrest me or call for backup he did the latter. His supervisor agreed and therefore I was let go.  He impeded me from getting home in a timely manner, caused me stress and was out of line. I get that you must respect the law and officers but in this case- he wanted to be a douche nozzle and I felt more than in my rights to not be bullied by a bored and angry officer. 

Sorry, maybe this should have been put in with the Vent thread, but the whole situation really irritates me and the more I think about it, the more frustrated I get.  Believe me, I get the whole cop respect thing.  Blue lives matter, etc. We even lost two cops recently in the line of duty here.  Watching that funeral procession was quite an emotional sight.  But this kid just irritated the holy hell out of me. I say kid, because he was WAY younger than myself.   
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - BengalHawk62 - 04-07-2016, 02:11 PM
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - McC - 04-09-2016, 09:46 AM