Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 way stop, right away, police
(04-07-2016, 03:12 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What did he mean by thius?

Also there is potential embarrassment of someone you know seeing you being frisked by the police.

Police often ask if they can search your car even when they don't have the right to search it without your permission.  Most people are afriad that it will look suspicious if they refuse.  It has never happened to me, but if it did I would just say that I was in a hurry, and that I also don't want people to see me by the side of the road with the police searching my car.  that way you are giving a legit answer without seeming suspicious or disrespectful of the police.

I don't know?  I just drive a small SUV.  nothing fancy.  There's no sub woofer in the back.  No kickers or rocker panels.  The windows are barely even tinted. Its one step up from Mom's grocery getter.   

I would have been f**kin' furious if he attempted to frisk me or search my car.  Not that I am hiding anything, but its the whole principle of it.  I wasn't even drinking a pop.  I even thought, 'well maybe he caught me taking a swig from a pop can', but I wasn't drinking anything.   Now I'm thinking I'm in their "system" and they are going to be looking for me now.  I won't be able to do 56 in a 55 mph zone without getting pulled over. 

[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - BengalHawk62 - 04-07-2016, 04:39 PM
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - McC - 04-09-2016, 09:46 AM