Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 way stop, right away, police
(04-07-2016, 04:39 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I don't know?  I just drive a small SUV.  nothing fancy.  There's no sub woofer in the back.  No kickers or rocker panels.  The windows are barely even tinted. Its one step up from Mom's grocery getter.   

I would have been f**kin' furious if he attempted to frisk me or search my car.  Not that I am hiding anything, but its the whole principle of it.  I wasn't even drinking a pop.  I even thought, 'well maybe he caught me taking a swig from a pop can', but I wasn't drinking anything.   Now I'm thinking I'm in their "system" and they are going to be looking for me now.  I won't be able to do 56 in a 55 mph zone without getting pulled over. 

if you think they are starting to follow you unjustly or pull you over for some shit like that file a harashment complaint.

My friends and i used to get followed all over town i have no idea why we were just walking.

Generally at stop signs though ill wave the cop ahead... just because ive never been pulled over from a cop in front of me.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - XenoMorph - 04-08-2016, 11:51 AM
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - McC - 04-09-2016, 09:46 AM