Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 way stop, right away, police
(04-07-2016, 12:47 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Yesterday on my way home from work came to a 4 way stop. Left side car was there first, then me then a police car pulled at the stop sign to the right. Car on left goes then it was my turn and I went. I was there before the police car and not by a second but very obvious. As I go through, he puts the lights on and pulls me over. He rushed up to my car and was pretty upset. I remained calm and asked what I did wrong. He went on a diatribe about how I need to respect the law and just because of my car type doesn't allow me to again not respect the law. Unfortunately, I laughed, when I get in a heated situation sometimes my natural reflex is to laugh. The fun then began. I was asked to get out of my vehicle and put my hands on my hood. I asked why and he said I was mocking him and not allowing him to gather information about his stop. I got heated and told him, either put the bracelets on me and arrest me or get your supervisor here.
Backup came, a female police person, and she asked me exactly what happened. I told her then she asked me to stay on the side of the road. She speaks with angry and they both come back and tell me I am free to go and to drive safe. I told her that was not good enough and got his badge number. Not going to do much but I will make a complaint, what a joke!

Always suxx to get pulled over and even more to have to get out and lean on the hood.  At least it didn't end badly for you.  I have a rule of thumb in such situations.  I always let the cop go first, no matter who got there first.  
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 way stop, right away, police - McC - 04-09-2016, 09:46 AM