Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Klotsch Help- Riding Lawn Mower Reviews
I had two Husqvarna's. The first was a 7-8 year old hand me down from my dad. He used it to mow 5 acres of very rough rural yard. I used it 2-3 more years. I had a regular few problems out of it, but probably not more than you'd expect on a 10 year old mower that had seen a lot of use. I will say it was fairly easy to work on, and I never had a problem with the hydrostatic transmission or motor, the only issues I had were the belts and hoses and fuses; normal wear stuff.

The other one had too heavy a deck for the deckwheels. They told me that when I bought it, that it was cheaper because they had made some with a heavier duty deck than the normal models. I should have asked why that made it cheaper. The weight just sheered every pin you put in there. If it had been on a smoother lawn, probably wouldn't have been a big deal. But every time I hit a bump, it sheered the pins and one or two decks wheels would fly off.

That's not normal, though. And I never had a problem with the mechanical parts, just that deck. Which I should've asked the sales guy when I saw the lower price.

Anyway, I'd recommend them. I've got a much smaller yard now and just pushmow.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Klotsch Help- Riding Lawn Mower Reviews - Benton - 04-11-2016, 03:20 PM