Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BENGALS are on The Clock (The Choices)
well my first choice michael thomas is not an option for some reason. But my second choice josh doctson is. Aj, Lafell, alford, tate, kumerow. That depth chart should end the debate. But i know it wont.

Andy was having the best season of his career because the later round picks we had at WR were finally on the field together and playing to their potential. They both got paid big bucks. One to help replace megatron the other to take heat off of one of the best receivers in the game. Losing both is a significant blow.

Lafell isnt the answer. Veteran stopgap. He allows us to not have to count on a rookie or one of our bottom of the roster guys early on. He isnt stopping anybody from doubling AJ.

Remember the 2014 season. Who were we starting at WR in the playoffs? Well our WR depth is worse now than it was in 2014.

AJ is not invincible. If he has to miss some time our offense would be putrid. This is a passing league. All the rules are set up for teams to have success passing the ball. It would be stupid to not capitalize on that having one of the worst WR corps in the league.

This is a top heavy WR class imo. After the first 6-7 it just gets ugly. There has been talk Doctson may have jumped Treadwell as the best WR in this class. Big, plenty of speed, and can make highlight reel catches all day. Nobody in this class goes and gets it like he does. He needs to refine his route running and he will be good to go. Not right away. But towards the end of the year when we face the head hunting stoolers Doctson could fill the #1 WR roll should mitchell pull off one of his patented cheap shots and concuss AJ.

We are not the only ones in need of a WR. Shepard michael thomas snd probably even braxton will be gone by our second round pick. Get while the getting is good. Fill the glaring need. And come 2017 when everybody has the bengals in their top 5 WR tandems we will all be thankful we went WR in 1.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: BENGALS are on The Clock (The Choices) - NATI BENGALS - 04-15-2016, 10:43 PM